Webinar 3: Understanding the Operational aspects of Initial Margin
Initial Margin Webinar Series
Wednesday, November 7, 15:00 GMT / 10:00am EST / 7:00am PST
With legal agreements and an approved IM calculator now in place, your collateral team needs to know what the new daily operational cycle looks like. What are the new tasks for your team? What will your counterparty expect from you? How do custodians fit into the picture? Before you can begin live IM operations, we will walk you through a typical project timeline to bring together all the tasks to prepare your firm for IM compliance. Project Managers, Heads of Operations, Heads of Collateral, Collateral Team members and Settlements staff should attend this webinar and make use of this vital information.
In our third webinar on Initial Margin, we will discuss:
- What will the new daily operations cycle look like with IM?
- How should a firm manage its IM custody account?
- What are the procedures and tools to resolve an IM dispute?
- What does a typical project timeline look like to implement IM?
- Karl Wyborn, Managing Director at CloudMargin
- Chris Watts, Co-founder and Director at Margin Tonic
- Mark Higgins, Managing Director, Markets and Product Development at BNY Mellon
Moderated by Nosheen Amir-Ebrahimi Managing Director at IHS Markit
This is the third webinar in the Initial Margin Webinar Series. To see the full agenda, visit: https://cloudmargin.com/understanding-initial-margin/webinar/